BT Mail along with other famous email services has become very fast and trusted services. It comes with two products that are Standard and Premium. The account holder can create up to 10 extra email addresses that they can use for themselves or provide to another person. Once an email address is provided to another person, before they can use it, they will need to activate it. If they do not already have one, as part of the activation procedure, they will need for creating a BT Mail ID and provide some security information. When they have activated their new email address, it becomes the sole responsibility of that person. It is called an affiliated account.
Customers still using our BT Yahoo email service might have email addresses used by another person which are attached to the BT Mail Login ID account holder. For data security and privacy, we suggest which you now follow the advice that appears below on ‘How to gift an existing email address to another person’ (move to the affiliated account).
You can easily create a new BT email address for yourself or a minor:
- Log in to the My BT by using your BT ID
- Now, select package and then select Included Extras and go down to find BT Email
- Then, click on Manage BT Email and
- After that, choose the Create new email address link
- You will be prompted to select your new email address and give a password for it. Once you are done with this then, click on Create email
- Here, you’ll receive a confirmation message and your email address will be attacked to your BT ID
How to create and gift a new email address to a new user (affiliated account)
- First of all, login to My BT with your BT ID
- Choose Package and after that select Included Extras and scroll down to get your BT Email
- Now, click on Manage BT Email for BT mail settings
- Open the family and friends just by clicking on the drop-down and then, choose ‘Give a new email address’ option
- You will be prompted to choose an email address and provide the information of the person which you are creating it for
- When you are done with this, click on Continue and you’ll get a confirmation message
- If you are given a contact email address for the new user, you will get an activation link and if you didn’t give a contact address, you will need to share this link with them so that they can activate their new email address within 30 days. The link will be also available in the family and friends section of the management pages of email.
By following the given steps, you can easily create a new account or affiliated account for yourself. It is advisable to get in touch with the technical experts by just calling on the BT Helpline Number for instant and complete help. The teams are highly experienced and provide friendly assistance to you. They are available 24×7 and serve you best to resolve the error in the shortest time frame. If you have any issue with BT Mail then, it is recommended to get assistance from the teams for reliable resolution.