India VPS Hosting
Virtual Private Servers act in their dedicated environment and make website controlling easier. VPS hosting users are allocated their own set of resources for their websites. Thus, you can customize and configure the server partition just the way you want. Moreover, it ensures security since you don’t have to exchange data or file access between accounts available on your VPS server. However, VPS hosting is no so reliable as the breakdown of one physical server might stop the working of every related India VPS Hosting.
[plan_sheet category=”India VPS Server”
Unlike a VPS hosting, cloud hosting distributes the resources among different physical machines. Here an unlimited number of virtual machines are connected and create a single VPS. This is the key difference between cloud hosting and VPS hosting. Cloud hosting becomes beneficial when you access multiple servers for your website. Thereby you can meet varying traffic needs coming to your site. The cloud hosting platform is a more flexible option than VPS hosting. Furthermore, it offers the same level of customization like a VPS hosting as well.
India VPS Hosting is becoming popular day by day. So, the question arises whether Cloud hosting is better than India VPS hosting or not. You need to understand the similarities and differences before selecting the best option for your business.
Benefits of India VPS Hosting
● High performance
● Rich features
● Availability of resources
Drawbacks of India VPS Hosting
● Inappropriate allocation of resources
● Expensive than shared web hosting
● Requires technical expertise
● Lack of complete control over your web server
Benefits of Cloud Hosting
1. Good option for companies having scalable and high-performing web host.
2. Your website is automatically switched to another server if the existing serve fails.
3. Your cloud hosting environment remains separate from users using the same server.
Drawbacks of Cloud Hosting
1. The customization is limited to the number of servers where settings need to be distributed.
2. Your web-based host becomes more vulnerable to external threats.
Similarities between VPS and Cloud Hosting
1. Both Cloud hosting and VPS hosting offers server deployment and management.
2. They both engage in automatic and manual scalability.
3. Neither VPS hosting or cloud hosting is expensive for a business to afford.